Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Review of Mega Smarties Candy Rolls: 24CT Box

Originally submitted at CandyWarehouse.com

First came the original Smarties roll, then the Giant Smarties roll, and now the largest of them all..... DUH DA DUN ..... the Smarties MEGA Roll! These Smarties are bigger and 'badder' that ever! Unit Price = $0.80/roll. Display box contains 24 Mega Smarties Candy Rolls, each with a net ...


I love Mega Smarties!

By SmartieLOVER from Raleigh, NC on 4/7/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Fun, Good Texture, Natural Flavor, Mouth Watering, Balanced Sweetness

Best Uses: Curb Cravings

Describe Yourself: Major Sweet Tooth, Foodie

I love smarties! One day I was perusing the candy aisle and came across the mega smarties. Ever since I pick up 2-4 packages. Then my craving increased I would buy the box. Then an employee at my local grocer recommended I purchase directly from the supplier. Genius!!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment